I wrote my first Bucket list when I was around twelve. I lost the list somewhere on the way, so I'm not really sure if I've done the stuff that twelve-year old me wanted to achieve. Anyway, I'm not twelve anymore so what I wanted back then doesn't really matter anymore. So I've made a new list. It's not close to finished, but I'm sure I'll think of something more.
Not everyone has a million places and things they wanna experience. This is my contribution towards making you, who awkardly stumbled upon this blog, give more thought to fulfilling your travel dreams, and it all starts with a Bucket list.
Why not begin at the top and at least do some of it? Because as it happens, it is totally true what people say: Life is really short! Go to Taj Mahal, Climb Kilimanjaro, lay on the beaches of Thailand, behold the Opera house in Sydney and see the fjords of Norway. It is literally never too late to travel.
For inspiration..this is my Bucket list:
Do a Spanish course in South America Machu Picchu See the snow-covered Andes from the city of Santiago Cycle along the canals of Amsterdam
- Live in New Zealand
- Climb the path of Mordor(It's called Milford Sound in real life I think)
- Climb Mount Fuji
- Go to the carnival in Rio de Janeiro
- Sandboard in Florianapolis in Brazil
- See the beaches of Colombia
See the street art in Georgetown, Malaysia
- Eat tacos in Mexico
- Climb the Great Wall in China
- See the Terracotta Army in Xi'an, China
- Do a safari in Africa
- Climb that mountain in East- Malaysia I can't remember the name of
- See orangutans in East- Malaysia
- Visit Cuba
- And Jamaica
- Surf in Hawaii
- and in Costa Rica
- Live in a tree house hotel
- Island hopping in Greece
Ok..you get it..and then there's literally millions of other stuff you could do..literally.